I am getting ready to go to the study abroad meeting and I looked through my student handbook. I have heard advice from former students. Here are some thoughts going through my head.
1) I need to learn military time?! 21:00 – 12:00, so 9PM.
2) What do I pack?- They do not wear shorts or sweatpants, those are the staples of my summer wardrobe.
3) I read in the handbook that I am encouraged to try liver-nope, not happening-okay maybe-we’ll see.
4) I do not know how to speak the language, How will I know the difference between laundry soap and fabric softener once I get there?
5) How do you cram 10 pairs of shoes in your suit case? (rain boots, especially.)
6) There isn’t any peanut butter in Norway?
7) What am I forgetting to do that is essential for studying abroad?
-Hopefully this meeting gives me more insight to what I will really need to know.
-PS. I leave in a month and a half. (freak out mode=engaged)